Flier here as a PDF.
NEW: HOLE-IN-ONE CAR:
This year's hole-in-one car is a fully electric 2019 BMW i3 from BMW of Bridgewater!
With higher capacity batteries fully chargeable in under 6 hours – and a range increase of over 30% – the BMW i3 and i3s are perfect companions for daily commutes and road trips. Sustainability sets the BMW i3 and i3s apart. From carbon neutral factory construction to responsibly sourced materials, these are vehicles for the truly thoughtful driver. (Color will be selected by the dealership.)
NEW OPTION: A Golf Clinic is now available!
Space is limited to 24 participants. Just $190.
This is an hour & a half session with 1 Golf Pro to every 6 clinic participants. Clinic starts at 3:00 PM, includes balls and all equipment (feel free to bring your own equipment). Beverage Cart and snacks at no additional cost. The Networking Dinner is included in the price and starts at 5:30, allowing time to freshen up in between the clinic and dinner.
This year's event includes the following sustainability features:
- Neshanic has multiple certifications illustrating their commitment to environmental stewardship: see logos on the flier above.
- We will once again provide recycled golf balls.
- Electric golf carts.
- Carbon-neutral event certification.
- Sustainable menu: Catering is provided by the same group – Landmark Hospitality - that owns the Ryland Inn, Liberty House and more, and will feature farm-to-table selections.
- Neshanic is also planning for electric vehicles by installing a charging station in the future.
We will welcome back trick-shot entertainer Dave Skrodzki again this year.
Dave has thrilled thousands of golfers at charity and corporate events, tradeshows and celebrity outings throughout the world. Dave will wow us with his unique blend of golf shots, funny gags and winning personality.
THANK YOU TO OUR SILVER GOLF SPONSOR
THANK YOU TO OUR LUNCH & DINNER SPONSORS
THANK YOU TO OUR BEVERAGE CART SPONSOR