LEED 201: Core Concepts & Strategies &
LEED Green Associate (GA) Exam Preparation
AVAILBLE IN-PERSON or as a LIVE WEBINAR
DATE & TIME: Nov 14th and 15th, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM BOTH DAYS (Check-in at 8:45 AM)
IN-PERSON LOCATION: Associated Construction Contractors of NJ Offices, 91 Fieldcrest Avenue #2, Edison, NJ 08837
INSTRUCTOR: Jason Kliwinski AIA, LEED AP BD&C, O&M, LEED Fellow & Faculty, Partner, Green Building Center NY/NJ
DESCRIPTION: Gain essential knowledge of sustainable building concepts fundamental to all LEED rating systems. Learn LEED intents and concepts at the credit category level and basics of the LEED certification process. This course provides a foundation for pursuing the LEED Green Associate exam.
• Identify the key components of the LEED Rating System.
• Discuss the basic LEED Certification process.
• Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit category.
• Explain regulations, recognitions and incentives related to each credit category.
• Recognize successful LEED strategies and measurements for achieving credit category goals.
• Gain understanding of what is needed to pursue the LEED Green Associate exam.
- USGBC NJ members: $275
- IFMA NJ Members, NJBIA Members, ANJR Members: $275
- Non-members: $325
- Special Pricing for Veterans: $175 Must supply DD214.